Sunday, March 9, 2008

Introduction of Services



Welcome to my blog. I am Esther Soh. I am located in Asia. I have travelled well in Asia and have been to several furniture exhihition. I could your guide if you want to visit any exhibition in China or Malaysia.




What Can I Do For You?


I can provide the following kind of services - buyer, agent, purchaser or merchandiser.




I will handle the production and quality check with the factory. You will pay 30% for the start of production. Upon completion of loading, you will have to pay the balance 70%. Upon receipt of full payment, the container will go on sea.




You will pay for your own custom clearance charges at your port. The freight forwarder I use is :




Minimum order is one 40HQ and a maximum of 5 designs only.




For a start-up showroom or first time purchaser, one mixed container of various products of up to US$30,000- 35,000k negotiable.




The ownership of the factories relationship lies with me. The products are likely to come from different factories and I will be your liaison to load up the mix of products.




Please browse freely at my blogspot and don't hestiate to clarify with me your questions/doubts.




Thanks.


No comments: